MakeMyTrip HOSI General Manager of the Year Awards 2017
Entry For Nominations Is Now Open!
The award for the ‘General Manager of the Year’ is open for the following sub categories:
Eligibility Criteria for the Nomination:
| Luxury Hotels
||Upper Upscale and Upscale Hotels
|Upper Mid Market and Mid Market Hotels
||Budget and Economy Hotels
- The award for the ‘General Manager of the Year’ will be rewarded to an individual who has measurable results in two main categories:
- Operational Strengths
- People Skills
- The nominated General Manager should have completed a minimum of 12 months in the current role and hotel, as on 1 January 2017, and should have been with the operating company for a minimum of 24 months
- The nomination will be judged on the basis of complete citations supported by examples, facts and supporting documents provided by the nominee
- All nominations will be accepted through completion of the nomination form, duly submitted via email to HOSI@hvs.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- All forms must be submitted latest by February 10, 2017
- All completed and eligible nomination forms will be assessed on the basis of quantifiable information provided by the nominee, and scores will be allocated under the following two categories:
- Operational Strengths – has been allocated 60% weightage in the overall scoring board
- People Skills – has been allocated 40% weightage in the overall scoring board
- The shortlisting process will then include assigning of scores based on available information provided in the nomination form. A final weighted average score will be derived to identify the top four scoring nominees across each hotel segment. Please note that HVS has the ability to verify the authenticity of all data provided using market information and analytics knowledge.
- The shortlisted nominees will then be a part of an in-person discussion with the independent jury.
- The jury will then select the winner across each hotel category.
- The winners will be announced on April 4, 2017 as part of the conference programme
The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any nomination. The shortlisting of nominees will be done by an independent panel. The decision of the panel in this regard will be final